Saturday, September 3, 2011

Amanda Seyfried What makes her feel sexy;

Amanda Seyfried-14
Amanda Seyfried is know through the film «Mamma Mia» and then a series of romantic comedies have highlighted her as an actor type. She told the magazine Joy for movies, romance, what the attraction to a man and what makes her feel sexy!
"I am very very romantic and always listen to my heart! It is not necessarily always the wisest thing to leave them all on your instincts but so am I! I live right now! I love to take part in romantic movies because they inspire me and I wake up feeling good! "Says Amanda.
"I often say to me, I'm the kind of woman other women want as a friend and his men for a relationship! I'm not a diva, not unrealistically beautiful. I see myself very common. "
As for what looks to a partner and what makes her feel sexy, he says: "For me it is very important for my partner to have humor and have the necessary maturity. We must think and knows what she wants. I feel sexy with high heels, red lips and lbd! »
And because it surely will wonder what the lbd you say: little black dress, black mini dress  Correct the Amanda ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...