Sunday, December 25, 2011

George Michael thanked the doctors who saved his life

 

George michaelGeorge Michael after discharge from the hospital, where he was hospitalized in Vienna, spoke before the cameras at Friday (23/12) in London and thanked the doctors who saved his life.
The George Michael opened his heart at a press conference and spoke about the battle with pneumonia, who riveted in bed for one month. Journalists waiting outside his house «Faith» Singer, who described the illness as "the worst" of his life.
He continued by thanking the doctors of the hospital in Vienna, where for three weeks trying to keep him alive. "Over the past ten days, from when I recovered, constantly thinking people who saved my life," he said.
"I am very lucky that I am still alive," said George Michael and being emotionally added: "If I was not strong enough in spirit, before I get sick, I'm sure now."
The singer stayed last month at a hospital in Vienna, as his doctors diagnosed severe pneumonia, which forced him to cancel appearances on the European tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...