Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kim Kardashian Frustrated


The day Kim Kardashian married the Kris Humphries said he is the happiest day of her life. Dreams are made ​​for a great family stepped into the next period, but it appears that things are not developed as expected. The reason for the famous Kim Kardashian, who has just 72 days after her marriage filed fordivorce.
In a recent interview in Glamour magazine admitted that nowthere is little chance of being achieved her dream of creating a family.
"At first I said I wanted six children. Then I fell into four, then three and now I think I will not do any. Perhaps the tale I have a different ending from what I dreamed, "he said.
The 31year old Celebrity photographed with two of her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, repeating for the umpteenth time that"family is the most important thing in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...